From what number can you take half and leave nothing?
- What is it that everybody gives but few take?
- Add half a score to nothing and what animal does it make?
- What figure increases its value by one-half when turned upsi
- What tables grow in the fields?
- What is the center of gravity?
- Which letter of the alphabet separates Europe from Africa?
- Its belly is linen, Its neck velvet, Its mouth music, Its ta
- How many sweets can you put into an empty bag?
- Eight were standing, Two were cracking, Two were looking.
- A father's child A mother's child Yet no one's son.
- My first letter is in fish and also in chips, My second is i
- Why does Tom"s mother go to work by plane every day?
- What is it that is bought by the yard but worn by the foot?
- What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
- I"m a busy active creature, Full of mirth and play by nature
- Why is twice ten like two times eleven？
- As black as ink and is not ink, As white as milk and is not
- Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody