What two numbers multiplied together will give you seven?
- What did zero say to eight?
- What animal wears big black glasses on its face?
- We are a pair, We can dart here and there, Though we always
- Eight were standing, Two were cracking, Two were looking.
- What can"t be used until it"s broken?
- As black as ink and is not ink, As white as milk and is not
- Add half a score to nothing and what animal does it make?
- Why does a cook wear a high,white hat?
- Look in my face, I am somebody; Look in my back, I am nobody
- What has Six legs, two heads,But walks On four feet?
- What never asks questions but always gets answers?
- More eyes have I than I do need for sight, A cry have I that
- My first letter is in fish and also in chips, My second is i
- Which letter of the alphabet separates Europe from Africa?
- A father's child A mother's child Yet no one's son.
- Long pole, bushy tail. What is it?
- What kind of man can raise things without lifting them?
- What is it that has eyes but can"t see?